Thursday, 27 January 2011

Cinema 4D and Creepies in Space

Hello there guys!

I picked up Cinema 4D today, as I've decided to start doing gameplay videos / tutorials / reviews / commentaries etc. on PC, and since I've got my new PC I'm able to record with Fraps with no worries.

The reason I picked up Cinema 4D is so I could do some sort of sweet intro for my videos, and also hopefully pick up a little about After Effects on the way down. I can't believe how simple Cinema 4D really is, especially compared to Autodesk 3DS. I've made something I'm pretty damn happy with (an animation at that!) and it's taken me all of 20 minutes, would of taken hours in 3DS I'm sure.

Not to say that Cinema 4D will be replacing 3DS as a modelling program, but for short things like video effects it's going to be my tool of choice.

Also, Dead Space 2 arrived today in the post (on PC of course) and naturally I'm eager to play it. I'm going to be doing a video review for EnvisionGaming hopefully, but I also want to wait until it's night / dark out to play it, you know to get that full atmospheric feeling. So I'm going to install it now, see how it runs etc, as well as how it runs with Fraps, and then give it a good bash later.

You really can't knock GAME for delivery.

No comments:

Post a Comment